HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
In any interaction you may have with Ultra Bee Health Ltd, we collect information in two possible ways:
1. When you directly give it to us (“Direct Data”) When you visit our website, register for an account with us, purchase our products, or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes, or clicking on active buttons on our site, like ‘Add to Basket’. All this information requires a direct action by you in order for us to collect or process it.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, WHY DO WE COLLECT IT AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
What are cookies?
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
• Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Basket” and “Add to Wishlist”.
•Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
•Customer preference cookies – when you visit our website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can provide a more personalised shopping experience.
•Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience on our website may be affected.
Our cookies collect two types of information:
• “personally identifiable” information (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you); or
• “non-personally identifiable” information (meaning it relates to you but can’t be used to specifically identify you i.e. anonymous data like your unique customer number).
In this policy, when we explain the different information, we collect about you, we aim to confirm if it is personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information.
The simplest way to explain the specific information we collect about you is to look at every different point of interaction you may have with Ultra Bee Health Ltd , as we collect different information at different points in your user or customer journey.
These interaction points include the following:
|Direct Data/System Data
|Personally Identifiable Information
|Browsing our website
|Whether you are logged in to your account whilst visiting our website or not, the cookies and code on our website will track your IP address, your location, the type of device you’re using and the browser you’re using. Cookies will also track the date and time of your visit, the pages of the site you visit and how long you spend on those pages.
|Registering for an account
|To register for an account, you need to provide us with your name, your business name, an email address and a password, all of which you directly submit. If you register for an account with us by phone, we may also ask you for a contact telephone number.
|Saving an item to your wishlist
|When you click to add an item to your wishlist, the information about the product is recorded so that the item then appears in the Wishlist section of your account.
|Yes – We generate lists which show us which customers have added an item to their wishlist so that we can notify them by phone or email when it is back in stock.
|Logging into your account once registered
|When you login, you will need to submit your email address and password. This is so that our systems can log you into the correct account.
|Making a purchase (including adding/removing items from your basket
|Adding and removing items from your shopping basket, or updating the quantity of an item in the basket requires a direct button click action by you. Cookies track this so that items remain in your basket as you navigate the website, or so that if you leave the website before checking out the items are still in your basket when you next login. When you proceed to checkout you will need to choose a delivery option. You’ll also need to submit an invoicing address, a delivery address and credit/debit card details depending on your chosen payment method. When you click to submit your order, the information about your order becomes available in the ‘Order History’ and ‘Previously Ordered Items’ sections on the website.
|The information gathered when items are added/removed from your basket, and the information about delivery options is not personally identifiable. However payment information and delivery and invoicing information is personally identifiable.
|Contacting Customer Care or a Sale Representative
|When you contact Customer Service, they will need to verify that you are the account holder to prevent fraudulent activity. In order for them to verify who you are, they will need to ask you questions related to your account that personally identify you. Information about your query may also be recorded so that we can research into the matter in order to provide a solution.
|Contacting us on Social Media
|When you contact us on social media. We can view the profile information you have chosen to share. This can be restricted by updating your privacy settings on the platform itself. If you ask us a question about your order, we may ask you for your email address and order number so that we can verify who we are speaking with before revealing any information about the order in question.
|Clicking Ultra Bee Health Ltd banners and hyperlinks generated from our paid advertising
|If you view or click on emails that we have sent you, or on banners, hyperlinks or plugins we have placed on our website or other websites, both the fact that you have done so, as well as the address of the site you were on when you did so, is Directly Provided Data that we will record. We will use this information to track and analyse how successful those emails, banners, hyperlinks or plugins are in engaging with you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
A number of uses for specific data is already detailed above. But we often need to use lots of different types of information or data collectively in order for us to be able to provide services to you. These more fundamental purposes include the collective use of your information:
• To ensure that our website content is presented effectively for you, making it easier to navigate and complete actions such as adding or removing items from your basket.
• To contact you by phone about your order to ensure you’re happy with the products and service received.
• To create and manage your account, so you can place orders and we can provide you with products and services such as notifying you about the progress of your order and providing customer care should you require it.
• To ensure that our customers are genuine and to ensure that we are paid for goods that we dispatch.
• To run credit checks, so that we can set up a credit account for you. • For the purpose of generating and sending invoices, and liaising with debt collection services if your account goes into arrears.
• Should you choose to supply us with a mobile contact number, this will be supplied to our courier service as required, who will use this information to send you text updates about your order and its estimated delivery date and time.
• To send you updates on our latest products, news and special offers – if you have registered with us or provided us with your email address and opted in to receive marketing communications from us, we will occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post, telephone or push notifications. If at any time you would prefer not to be contacted by any of these mediums, you can do so by contacting our Customer Care team or clicking this link to unsubscribe from our emails.
• To send important notices about our services such as changes to policies, availability of delivery times, security and any other issues about the functioning of Ultra Bee Health Ltd . You will receive service messages even if you have unsubscribed from our mailing list because they usually contain important information about your account, security or the Services which we need to make you aware of. You cannot opt out of service messages for this reason.
• To display Ultra Bee Health Ltd banners and ads to you when you’re on certain other websites (Remarketing) – we do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and tracking technologies such as pixels, cookies and ad tags.
• To gather your feedback via polls, surveys and analysis so that we can improve the services and products we deliver to you. Transfers of your information
• The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Ultra Bee Health Ltd or one of our suppliers. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
In order for our business to function effectively, we need to work with a number of external companies such as our Courier company for deliveries and mail services for sending out email communications to you. In instances where we need to process your data via a third party, we will always safeguard your information and ensure that our suppliers are also compliant with all applicable data protection laws and regulations.
As a company which operates in different countries, Ultra Bee Health Ltd is obligated to comply with legal requests for data by regulators and law enforcement agencies.
If we believe that you may be connected with fraudulent or other illegal activity, or have ill-intentions towards Ultra Bee Health Ltd , our employees or any of our customers, we will take the necessary action to protect our security and services by working with government enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies. This may involve sharing your information with these parties.
HOW WE DON’T USE YOUR INFORMATION
• We have a legal obligation to do so, or
• You have specifically requested and provided consent to do so
YOUR OPTIONS AND CHOICES
Your options and choices when it comes to the data we hold about you and your business.
Updating your personal information
To update your personal information please contact us on 02031891465 and speak to our customer care team. You can request to amend your personal information controlled by us regarding your profile at any time.
Updating your marketing preferences
If you have opted in to receiving our newsletter, from time to time we will send you information via email or post regarding our products and services that we think may be of interest to you such as exclusive offers. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
To unsubscribe from our email marketing only, please do one of the following:
- Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications which we might send you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or simply click Contact US Once you have completed one of the actions above, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing emails from us.
Please note that it may take a few days for all our systems to update and you may receive a small number of emails from us while we process your request. To unsubscribe from receiving marketing information by post please let us know through one of the following options:
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Calling: 02031891465
- Writing to us at: Ultra Bee Health Ltd, 19 Meadow Close, Oxford, OX2 9PA
If you choose to opt out of receiving marketing materials by post, please note that this may take up to 2 months to process as a campaign may already be underway at the time of you unsubscribing.
Closing your account
If you wish to close your account, please email us and we will send you a request form for you to complete and return to us. If you decide to close your account, it will be deactivated within 28 working days. Please note that we are required by HMRC to keep records of any transactions for a period of 8 years so we will retain archived copies of your information for this purpose.
Requesting a copy of your personal data
At any time, you can request a copy of the personal data we hold on our systems about you. If you wish to do so, please email us and we will send you a request form for you to complete and return to us. We won’t charge you anything for this, but we might need to ask some further questions to confirm your identity before we provide any information.
Requesting erasure of your personal data
If you wish to have all data erased, please email us to request the form for you to complete and return to us. Please note that we are required by HMRC to keep records of any transactions for a period of 8 years so we will retain archived copies of your information for this purpose.
Protecting your information
We are always striving to make sure your information is protected. As soon as we receive your information, we use various security features and procedures, taking into account industry standards, to try to protect the personal information that you provide and to prevent unauthorised access to that information. For example:
• We offer secure “https” access to the transactional parts of our website
• Access to your data on our website is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the payment systems we use. We further do not store any card / payment details on our systems.
At Ultra Bee Health Ltd, we are committed to protecting your personal data, however, there are a number of precautions that you can also take to help us do this. You can keep your account safe by using a strong password that includes characters and numbers as well as letters. We will also encourage you not to use the same password across all or many of your online accounts.
CONTACTING US ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information or make a change or amendment to the information we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to help.
Office Opening Hours
Monday – Friday: 10.00 – 3.00pm
Ultra Bee Health Ltd,
19 Meadow Close, Oxford, Ox2 9PA
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY